21-25 February 2018
Have you ever seen the Northern Lights? Would you like to see the Northern Lights and have a photo of them?
Then this trip is for you.
DROP EMAIL FOR MORE DETAIL TO email@example.com
Whatsapp: +44 77 35056586
Lonely Planet has listed Abisko as one of the ten best places in the world to experience Northern Lights.
Why Abisko is the best place in the world to see the Northern Lights?
Due to clear skies and virtually no light pollution Abisko is one of the greatest places in the world to see the northern lights.
The first thing you need is a clear sky or at least a half clear sky, this is where Abisko shines. Abisko is so far north that you can see the light’s all the way from September to mid of April. You can see the light’s from almost everywhere in Abisko. Abisko is situated 100km north of Kiruna on the way to Narvik.
||21 February 2018 (Wednesday)|
||25 February 2018 (Sunday)|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket|
Price of the trip is
£350 per person if you stay in 2 bed-dorm room
The price includes
- Tour Leader from London/UK
- 4 nights stay in a bunk bed in a dorm room (The room with bunk beds, WC and shared showers)
- Guided Northern Lights walking tour&photos of northern lights for 4 nights.
- Visiting Abisko National Park Museum
- Guided Walks in Abisko National Park
- Use of sauna (Only from 8pm to 9pm)
What is excluded in the price
- Flight ticket from London to Kiruna. See flight information.
- Private taxi transfer from Kiruna airport to Abisko (100km each way) and back (It is 300 SEK for each way).
- Travel insurance (Obligatory)
- Personal expenses and any optional activities
- Food- There is a supermarket where we can buy food and cook in the kitchen of Hostel. Also there is lunch/dinner option to have in local restaurant
- Bed linens/towels cost 110 SEK
Accommodation in HOSTEL:
Hostel room in 2 bed dorm or 4 bed dorm. All rooms are with a private WC. In the hostel there is a fully equipped kitchen. There is a grocery store nearby and they have everything you need to shop and cook. Also there is a Pub& Restaurant near to the hostel for lunch and dinner.
In the room blankets are supplied and pillows but no linens. If you don’t bring your own bed linens or sleeping bag with you, you will have to rent bed linens. They are 110 SEK /set.
The showers are located in the building. There is a Sauna that is warm every evening (Only from 8-9pm). Rooms have”bunk”beds.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Text on Whatsapp: +44 77 350 56586
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/myescapetonature/
Tour reviews: https://www.facebook.com/pg/myescapetonature/reviews/