3 night / 4 day cabin charter cruises in and out of Fethiye, around the Gocek Islands
Swim in the turquoise waters of the 12 Islands and Beyond
Snorkel with giant turtles, dolphins and sealife at various bays
Sleep under the stars and wake up to a stunning sunrise
Swim through the crystal clear ancient haman at Cleopatras Bay
Guided Lycian hike on both mornings should you choose to walk
Collect oregano and sage whilst hiking through the area
Visit local nomad families located at ancient Lycian villages to buy honey and locally crafted spoons and other village items
Hike to Lycian Rock Tombs at Kursunlu Bay
Visit Turung Bay, Aquarium Bay, Tersane Island, Dis Gobun Island, Cold Water Bay, Sunset Bay and other sites along the way.
Return to Sarsala Bay or Fethiye Harbour at 10.30/11am on the 4th morning, before lunch.
Price is £325
- Accommodation in clean, comfortable double cabins with en-suites or the Family cabin for 4 people.
- Pillows, sheets, blanket and bath towel. Please bring a beach towel if you wish.
- 3 beautiful set, buffet style meals a day prepared by our ‘famous half naked chef’
- Games, Music System (Bring your own music/phones etc and we can play for you)
- Some basic snorkelling & fishing gear, but bring your own if you have them
- Walks to ruins/mountains etc
- All Drinks. Strictly no bringing own Drinks (Including bottled water)
- Beach towels – PLEASE bring your own towel if you like, we provide one bath towel per person
- Snacks, Cigarettes, Personal items
- Optional activities: Paragliding, Diving, Shopping, Water sports
- Medication/First Aid
Suggested airport to arrive is Dalaman Airport in Turkey
Please check www.skyscanner.net
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Text on Whatsapp: +44 77 350 56586
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/myescapetonature/
Tour reviews: https://www.facebook.com/pg/myescapetonature/reviews/
boat cruises start and finish in Fethiye, and cruise around the Islands of Gocek.
The itineraries outline the main sights you will see on your cruise. All are at your Captains discretion, weather/time permitting.
We do not fix our itineraries on a specific daily basis because we take you to the places listed when the time or weather is best.
It made the Fethiye-Fethiye cruise famous, less motoring, more time for sightseeing, walking and enjoying the untouched beauty of the Islands.
Some companies do trips to Marmaris and Olympos but we have found these too long, too far motoring, and seen as a taxi service, rather than a relaxing boat cruise.
“ 12 Islands Cruise” 3 Nights/ 4 Days”
- Depart Fethiye harbour approx 10.30-11am
- Lunch stop at Turung Bay or Aquarium Bay
- Stay overnight at Tersane Island or Dis Gobun Island
- 2nd day – Pirate Bay or Aga Limani Bay – Optional walk to the Unknown Temple, or just relax and swim
- Stay overnight at Cleopatra’s Bay
- Third day – Morning swim into Cleopatra’s Bath with an optional walk to the Lycian Rock Tombs
- Have a look at Olive Island and Flat Island before mooring at Sunset Bay for the evening
- Fourth Day – Back to Fethiye Harbour around 10.30am-11am
Departure dates for 2018 are as follows:
|May||1, 5, 9, 13, 19, 25, 29|
|June||1, 2, 6, 10, 14, 18, 21, 26, 30|
|July||4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28|
|August||1, 5, 9, 14, 17, 21, 25, 29|
|September||2, 6, 10, 14, 18, 22, 26, 30|
|October||1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21, 25, 29|
June 18th to 24th and August 14th to 20th – Special Weekly Trips Available, enquire now!
Private Cruises’s are also available, email for itineraries, prices and details:
Day Cruises depart every 4th day in June, July and August, to hire the whole boat for a private day cruise is 1,250 Euro’s, email for dates and availability.