25-28 February 2018
Have you ever seen the Northern Lights? Would you like to see the Northern Lights and have a photo of them?
Then this trip is for you.
DROP EMAIL FOR MORE DETAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp: +44 77 35056586
Lonely Planet has listed Abisko as one of the ten best places in the world to experience Northern Lights.
Why Abisko is the best place in the world to see the Northern Lights?
Due to clear skies and virtually no light pollution Abisko is one of the greatest places in the world to see the northern lights.
The first thing you need is a clear sky or at least a half clear sky, this is where Abisko shines. Abisko is so far north that you can see the light’s all the way from September to mid of April. You can see the light’s from almost everywhere in Abisko. Abisko is situated 100km north of Kiruna on the way to Narvik.
||25 February 2018 (Sunday)|
||28 February 2018 (Wednesday)|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket|
This is the flight ticket that you have to buy. Please do not buy any flight ticket without our confirmation.
flight/%3FdFlight=D82852LGWARNDY4063ARNKRN&R_Month=201802&dCabinFareTy pe=1&rCabinFareType=1&R_Day=28&D_City=LGW&CurrencyCode=GBP&ShowNoFlig hts=True&A_City=KRN&TripType=2&InfantCount=0&rFlight=DY4064KRNARND82857A RNLGW&D_Month=201802&ChildCount=0&D_Day=25&AdultCount=1&skyscanner_redi rectid=DI59uSImQWGM_–qS_–
Hurry up to book the flight while it is still cheap. Please do not book 2 separate flights.
25 February (Sunday)- 28 February (Wednesday)
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 Norwegian DY2852 | Operated by Norwegian Air International
08:00 LGW London Gatwick
11:20 ARN Stockholm Arlanda
12:40 ARN Stockholm Arlanda
14:15 KRN Kiruna
Arrives: Sun, 25 Feb 2018
Journey duration: 5h 15
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 Norwegian DY4064
12:55 KRN Kiruna
14:30 ARN Stockholm Arlanda
Connect in airport Long wait
Norwegian DY2857 | Operated by Norwegian Air International
17:40 ARN Stockholm Arlanda
19:15 LGW London Gatwick
Arrives: Wed, 28 Feb 2018
Accommodation in HOSTEL:
Hostel room in 2 bed dorm or 4 bed dorm. All rooms are with a private WC. In the hostel there is a fully equipped kitchen. There is a grocery store nearby and they have everything you need to shop and cook. Also there is a Pub& Restaurant near to the hostel for lunch and dinner.
In the room blankets are supplied and pillows but no linens. If you don’t bring your own bed linens or sleeping bag with you, you will have to rent bed linens. They are 110 SEK /set.
The showers are located in the building. There is a Sauna that is warm every evening (Only from 8-9pm). Rooms have”bunk”beds.
Price of the trip is
£300 per person if you stay in 2 bed-dorm room
The price includes
- Tour Leader from London/UK
- 3 nights stay in a bunk bed in a dorm room (The room with bunk beds, WC and shared showers)
- Guided Northern Lights walking tour&photos of northern lights for 3 nights.
- Use of Winter Cloths
- Visiting Abisko National Park Museum
- Guided Walks in Abisko National Park
- Use of sauna (Only from 8pm to 9pm)
The price Excludes
- Flight ticket from London to Kiruna. See flight information.
- Private transfer from Kiruna airport to Abisko (100km each way) and back (It is 300 SEK for each way).
- Travel insurance (Obligatory)
- Personal expenses and any optional activities
- Food- There is a supermarket where we can buy food and cook in the kitchen of Hostel. Also there is lunch/dinner option to have in restaurant
- Bed linens costs 90 SEK/ towels cost 20 SEK
Email : email@example.com
Text on Whatsapp: +44 77 350 56586
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/myescapetonature/
Tour reviews: https://www.facebook.com/pg/myescapetonature/reviews/