10-13 March 2019
Have you ever seen the Northern Lights? Would you like to see the Northern Lights and have a photo of them?
Then this trip is for you.
DROP EMAIL FOR MORE DETAIL TO email@example.com
Whatsapp: +44 77 35056586
Lonely Planet has listed Abisko as one of the ten best places in the world to experience Northern Lights.
Why Abisko is the best place in the world to see the Northern Lights?
Due to clear skies and virtually no light pollution Abisko is one of the greatest places in the world to see the northern lights.
The first thing you need is a clear sky or at least a half clear sky, this is where Abisko shines. Abisko is so far north that you can see the light’s all the way from September to mid of April. You can see the light’s from almost everywhere in Abisko. Abisko is situated 100km north of Kiruna on the way to Narvik.
||10 March 2019 (Sunday)|
||13 March 2019 (Wednesday)|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket|
This is the flight ticket that you have to buy. Please do not buy any flight ticket without our confirmation.
Hurry up to book the flight while it is still cheap. Please do not book 2 separate flights.
10 March (Sunday)- 13 March (Wednesday)
Sun, 10 Mar 2019
all times are local
08:00 LGW London Gatwick
11:20 ARN Stockholm Arlanda
Connect in airport
12:40 ARN Stockholm Arlanda
14:15 KRN Kiruna
Arrives: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 Journey duration: 5h 15
Wed, 13 Mar 2019
12:55 KRN Kiruna
14:30 ARN Stockholm Arlanda
Connect in airport
Norwegian DY2857 | Operated by Norwegian Air International
17:40 ARN Stockholm Arlanda
19:15 LGW London Gatwick
Arrives: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 Journey duration: 7h 20
Accommodation in HOSTEL:
Hostel room in 2 bed dorm or 4 bed dorm. All rooms are with a private WC. In the hostel there is a fully equipped kitchen. There is a grocery store nearby and they have everything you need to shop and cook. Also there is a Restaurant and take away shop near to the hostel for lunch and dinner.
In the room blankets are supplied and pillows but no linens. If you don’t bring your own bed linens or sleeping bag with you, you will have to rent bed linens. They are 110 SEK /set.
The showers are located in the building. There is a Sauna that is warm every evening (Only from 8-9pm). Rooms have”bunk”beds.
Price of the trip is
£350 per person if you stay in 2 bed-dorm room
£300 per person if you stay in 4 bed-dorm room
Early Bird Discount of £50 if you pay £100 deposit before 1 August
The price includes
- Tour Leader from London/UK
- 3 nights stay in a bunk bed in a dorm room (The room with bunk beds, WC and shared showers)
- Transfer from Kiruna airport to Abisko National Park (100km each way) and back (Usual price 900sek=£76 both ways).
- Guided Northern Lights walking tour&photos of northern lights for 3 nights.
- Visiting Abisko National Park Museum
- Guided Walks in Abisko National Park
- Use of sauna (Only from 8pm to 9pm)
The price Excludes
- Flight ticket from London to Kiruna. See flight information.
- Food- There is a supermarket where we can buy food and cook in the kitchen of Hostel. Also there is lunch/dinner option to have in restaurant or take away shop
- Bed linens costs 90 SEK/ towels cost 20 SEK
- Travel insurance (Obligatory)
- Personal expenses and any optional activities
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Text on Whatsapp: +44 77 350 56586
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/myescapetonature/
Tour reviews: https://www.facebook.com/pg/myescapetonature/reviews/
1. Day Trip to Narvik (Norway) – Price: £50/person/ Must be paid in advance
Scenic train journey to Narvik and 2 hours in Narvik. Narvik fjord is the longest fjord in Nordland region with a stunning beauty landscape. In Narvik, we stop at fish shop (you can buy fresh caught fish for your dinner), war museum (optional), and we visit a sky bar for fantastic views. After that we have lunch and free time in Narvik before returning to Abisko.
2. Dogsledding tour
Price: 1700SEK /person Drive your own sled
Price: 1600SEK /person sit&relax
Dog sledding for 2 hours. You will pay to hostel reception by card/cash.
A dogsledding tour where you will be driving your own sled in the wilderness that surrounds Abisko. 1 person, one sled, it’s you and the dogs. But don’t worry, there is always 2 guides joining the tour. We will also take a lot of photos during this tour that you can buy after the tour. It can be difficult to take your own pictures when you are on the sled.
Time: 09:00-11:00 or 14.00-16.00
2 hour dogsledding where you sit on a sled and being pulled by our beautiful huskies in and around the Abisko National Park.
- Icehotel trip with drop off to airport- Price: £85/person; included: transfer and ticket to the ice hotel. ( Must be paid in advance) The ICE Hotel, built from ice and snow offers you experience never to be forgotten. You can see amazing individually sculptured Ice statues, Rooms and even the ice chapel and ice bar that is popular for couples getting married. It is adventure for those, who are interested in novelties and unusual environments.
- Snowmobile trip
Join in unforgettable snowmobile trips in breath-taking natural areas of Abisko. Let it be your greatest winter adventure.
Duration: Around 2 hours. You can chose sitting in the sled behind the guide driving the snowmobile or you can chose driving the snowmobile yourself. Price as below:
- 895 Swedish krona/person for sitting in the sled/person
- 1200 Swedish krona/person for driving snowmobile with two people on each machine
- 1700 Swedish krona for private driving one person on the snowmobile.
sitting in the sled 2 people driving the snowmobile Private snowmobile with group
5. Ice Climbing
Adrenaline and vertical ice. Abisko is a perfect place for trying out ice climbing. We start with fitting the equipment and then drive to one of our climbing areas. After an introduction on tecnique, you get to start climbing. It´s not only a fun and exciting activity, it also takes place in a breathtaking and beautiful place surrounded by frozen waterfalls in all shades of blue. Take the opportunity to try it!
Price: 850 SEK
6. Ice fishing
Try fishing on one of the many frozen lakes in the Abisko surroundings. Ice fishing is a peaceful but yet exciting activity. While waiting for the fish to strike we sit down and relax on some cosy reindeer fur and gaze at the wonderful arctic winter landscape. If we are lucky we catch trout or arctic char.
Price: 800 SEK