Escape to Turkish Village in Bulgaria (Hidden Paradise)
10 August (Friday)-13 August (Monday) 2018
Rodopi Mountains/ Bulgaria / Off the Beaten Truck
Do you like nature? Do you enjoy to explore beautiful forest and mountains of Rodopi? Would you like to visit small Turkish village on Rodopi mountains? Do you want to meet Turkish community in Bulgaria? Do you enjoy the visit of old villages and know the culture of it? Then this is the trip for you.
You will watching stunning sunset from the mountains overlooking to the lake.
Traditional Turkish village located in a very isolated place.
10 August 2018 (Friday)
6.10 Ryanair Flight from London Stansted to Sofia/Bulgaria
11.40 Arrival to Sofia Airport
12.00 Public transport to the centre and sightseeing in Sofia
15.00 Public transport to Plovdiv (2nd biggest city in Bulgaria)
17.00 Arrival to Plovdiv and sightseeing in Plovdiv
19.00 Dinner in Plovdiv
21.00 Transfer to accommodation-80km (around 1.5 hour)
11 August 2018 (Saturday)
9.00 Half Day Hike
14.00 Traditional Turkish Wedding/ Music, Dance, Food, Drinks till late at night
12 August 2018 (Sunday)
8.30 Hiking to the Karlik peak- (14 km circular hike-Medium difficulty)
(First 2.5km is level walk then 4 km ascending 323m to the peak of 2092m then 7.5km descending 700 m to the village.)
13 August 2018 (Monday)
08:45 Hike to cave
12:00 Cave visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snezhanka_(cave)
Some of the most beautiful cave formations in Bulgaria can be seen inside.
13:30 Transfer to Peshtera Town
Visit museum of Cars of Socialism
15.00 Extra Activity: 1 hour Buggy drive
17.30 Transfer to Sofia Airport
20:15 Arrival to Sofia Airport
22:00 Departure to London
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Text on Whatsapp: +44 77 350 56586
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/myescapetonature/
Tour reviews: https://www.facebook.com/pg/myescapetonature/reviews/
Price of the trip is £250
This offer may withdraw anytime without any notice.
- Tour leader from London/UK
- Staying in homestay (shared facilities) in village for 3 nights, Hotel stay is £50 extra per person
- Public and All private transfers in Bulgaria
- Hiking leader
- All Meals, 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches ( During the hike packed lunch), 3 Dinners
- Entrance fee to cave and museum of Cars of Socialism
- Traditional Turkish Wedding/ Drinks, Dance, Food
What is not included in the price
- International Flight Ticket from London to Plovdiv
- Travel insurance/ Obligatory
- Personal expenses
- 1 hour buggy drive/ £40 or share drive with another person then £20 per person.