Video from the last trip.
Adventure in Main island of Seychelles, Mahe ( 7 nights)
Arrival: Departure London on 10th October and arriving 11th October, Sunday
Departure: 18 October, Sunday
• Splashing around in the gin-clear waters of one of the world`s most beautiful beaches far from crowds. Enjoy the stunning stretch of white sand and calm, turquoise waters.
• Mahé Island-Morne Seychellois National Park/ Looking for the smallest frog on earth while exploring forested mountains/ Hiking in the park
• Victoria – Explore the world’s smallest capital city
• See enormous granite boulders which dramatically rise out of the sea
This will be the 4rd Trip I will lead in Seychelles Island
We will the most beautiful beaches of Mahe island also we will have chance if you want to hike in tropical forest, kayaking, snorkelling, local market visit,
This trip only includes to stay in main island of Mahe but if you want we can go for a day trip to La Digue or Praslin islands by ferry.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Text on Whatsapp: +44 77 350 56586
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/myescapetonature/
Tour reviews: https://www.facebook.com/pg/myescapetonature/reviews/
The Tour leader of this trip is Naim
He has been 4 times in Seychelles and previously lead 3 trips to Seychelles. He explored every corner of Seychelles and would like to take you the best part of the islands.
He is experienced tour leader and he has been more than 100 countries.
His social media account below
Price of the trip is £795
- Accommodation in private house with kitchen and living room, Staying in twin rooms (single room supplement £150)
- Airport transfers in Seychelles
- Rent of a car including petrol allowance so we can explore every corner of the main island
- Tour&Hiking leader coming from London
- International flight ticket see recommended flight
- Food during the trip. (We will have kitchen in our house. We can buy food from store and market and prepare our own breakfast, packed lunch also eat outside in local restaurants where ever it is possible)
- Travel insurance (Obligatory)
- Entrance fees and anything extra activities such as biking, kayaking etc
- Any taxi fare
In order to secure your place you need to pay deposit of £195
Island Group : Inner Islands Group
Population : 71,456
Area : 154.7 sq.km
Island Hopping posibilities : Aldabra Atoll, Alphonse, Anonyme, Bird Island, Cerf, Cousine, Denis Island, Desroches, Félicité, Frégate, La Digue, Moyenne, North Island, Praslin, Silhouette, Ste. Anne
Mahé, measuring 28km long by 8km wide, is the largest island and cultural and economic hub of the Inner Islands, and the international gateway to Seychelles. It is home to the international airport and the nation’s capital, Victoria.
The island is home to almost 90% of the total population (or approximately 72,200 people) reflecting Seychelles’ diverse ethnicity and descent from African, Indian, Chinese and European populations, and is the seat of government and the chief centre of commerce.
With a backdrop of towering 1000m granite peaks, Mahé is an extraordinary treasure trove of flora that has evolved over centuries of splendid isolation.
Rare endemic plants found nowhere else in the world adorn Mahé’s mist forests in mountain strongholds, such as the Jellyfish Tree, the carnivorous Seychelles Pitcher Plant and the Seychelles Vanilla Orchid.
First visited by the British in 1609, Mahé was not visited again until Lazare Picault’s expedition of 1742 when the gradual process of settling the island began, first by the French whose direct influence continued until 1814 and then as a British colony until Seychelles gained independence in 1976.
Not: Information was taken from Seychelles Tourism Board
Thing to take with you
- Manzo Card (Debit Card), you can pay some places with your card with best exchange rates and no commission. Moreover you can get cash from ATM up to £200 per month with no commission. If you still don’t have Manzo card please Claim your £5 by signing from the link below https://join.monzo.com/r/vlz8nyk
- Walkable sandals for Men https://amzn.to/3165nCu
For Women https://amzn.to/2K0xy0e
- Sun Hat https://amzn.to/31dbULR
- sun cream, sunglasses, swimming suit,
- Summer clothes, T-shirt and shorts
- Quick dry towel https://amzn.to/2KuJrv2
- Mosquito repellent https://amzn.to/31ckYAx
- Snorkelling gears https://amzn.to/2QNxuBR (If you would like to snorkel)
- UV Protection Long Sleeves Swimsuit for Snorkelling https://amzn.to/2Wf7Sik
- Water Bottle with Filter https://amzn.to/2WkomFU
- If you want to make photos and videos underwater or waterproof action camera https://amzn.to/2ZaNb8V
- Ultra-Sil Dry Sack https://amzn.to/2Kr7Hya
- Rucksack for daily use https://amzn.to/2EYaIlQ
- If you can please use Backpack. Pack your staff in backpack rather than suitcase if it is possible. https://amzn.to/2WS6c2G
- Your favourite energizer chocolate
- Own medication
- Toiletries such as toothpaste, shampoo etc
- Electric sockets are UK type so dont worry but I would advise to get adaptor like this https://amzn.to/2WiuPBk
· Sports & Outdoor Brands/ SportPursuit is the leading sport flash sales site, selling the best sports & outdoor brands at up to 70% off RRP. If you like outdoor and you would like to find good quality product for the best price. Get £5 credit link below
Escape to Paradise Seychelles
11-18 October 2020
11 October 2020, Sunday
Arrival to Mahe and transfer to Beau Vallon beach ( one the longest beach in Seychelles) where we can relax after the long flight.
In the afternoon we can check in to our accommodation and rest for while then we head out to watch beautiful sunset
12 October 2020, Monday
After breakfast we will drive to capital Victoria to visit first the market where we can buy some fresh tropical fruits then we will visit hindu temple and church.
After visiting one of the smallest capital in the World then we drive close to the hiking trail and start our hiking if you don’t want to hike we can leave you in Beau Vallon beach so you can enjoy the beach and relax there.
Dans Gallas Trail ( 2.1 km, elevation 353m ) This is a nice hike as view is amazing over Beau Vallon and Morne Seychellois National Park and also at the end of the trail there is a viewing point where you can see the other side of the island Victoria capital and ocean. It will take total of around 3 to 4 hours to complete this hike maybe more as we would like to enjoy the amazing sea views and also tropical rain forest views.
After the hike we can go and relax at the Anse Marie Laure beach.
13 October 2020 Tuesday
If you want to see the sunrise we can drive our car to the closes beach to swim with sun rise and return for breakfast. After breakfast we will drive to the west side of mahe island where we can explore the most beautiful beaches. First stop will be hiking to Morne Blanc
Morne Blanc Trail ( 780 m, elevation gain 216 m) The trail is only 780 meter but it is steep with 216 meter elevation gain. The view is amazing at the top and you will see west coast of the island. After the hike we will go for a short walk to see plant pitcher then we can visit tea factory. For the beach hoping we start with the Baie Ternay then Port Launay, Anse L Islet ( we can swim to the small island on low tide with snorkelling opportunity)
14 October 2020 Wednesday
This is a free day with option of extra execution to 2 other islands of Seychelles which are Praslin and La Digue. You can choose one of the package.
15 October 2020, Thursday
Today we will continues to explore the beaches of west coast we will cross the other side of the island from different road and explore Grand Anse ( The longest beach in Seychelles) , Anse barbarons, Anse Boileau, Anse Louise, Anse La Mouche, Anse Soleil and Petit Anse where there is Four Season Resort then we will visit Eden island.
16 October 2020, Friday
Today we can hike to another isolated beach which I only accessible on foot.
Anse Major Trail ( 3.1 km, elevation 75m) The hike is 3km following the cost and you will see beautiful view of Indian Ocean and as well as many amazing rock formations along the way. When you reach Anse Major which is a beach then you can swim and relax. The only access to Anse Major beach is on foot. There is no car access to the beach. There are 2 beaches of Anse Major which are close to each other.
17 October 2020, Saturday
Today we will start with east coast beaches of Anse Royal, Anse Parnel then head to very remove beaches of the south which are Anse Interdance, Anse Bazarca, Petit Police, Police bay and if you like hike then the most isolated beach of Seychelles with nearly no visitor and even locals do not know. And finish the day with sunset in Anse Takamaka
18 October 2020, Sunday
Early morning transfer to airport for the flight.